Monday, 12 October 2009

T minus 9 days! eeeeeeeeek!

Well, here I am, off again! This time to the land of sombreros, tequila and FAHITAS! I am currently swinging between feeling so excited that I wish the plane was leaving in an hour, and so scared I feel physically sick. Why dont I just get a career and a mortage? a nice quiet husband and a couple of (also quiet) kids?

Anyway peeps! I hope you all enjoy my regular ramblings - if only because they will let you know that I am still alive and getting up to mischief!

Hasta Luego Chicos!

1 comment:

  1. i dont think a quiet husband and quiet kids would be able to put up with your shenanigans for too long m'dear. I however can't get enough of them so will keep an eye on your posts and wish you bon voyage (not sure what the spanish is for that ... bono voyago?).

    Be safe, dont trust anyone, and bring me back the head of Pancho Villa

    ReplyDelete